What is the delivery time of my order?
If you order before 2 p.m. on a working day and the items you ordered are in stock, you will receive your goods the next day.
If you order on a Friday before 2 p.m., you will normally receive your goods on Saturday.
If you order on a Friday after 2 p.m., then the first possible delivery day will be Tuesday.
If you do not live in the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany your order will take 48 to 72 hours to be delivered.
Do I have to pay shipping costs?
When buying a Bednest, we pay the shipping costs within Europe. When buying other products under € 75,= you pay € 6,95 shipping costs. If you live in Belgium or Germany, you pay € 7,95 shipping costs.
When purchasing other products and rentals above € 75,= you pay € 4,95 shipping costs. If you live in Belgium or Germany, you pay € 5,95 shipping costs.
*For the Wadden Islands we have to calculate an extra surcharge. We do this on the basis of subsequent calculation. An alternative is to have your order delivered ashore.
For other European countries, we charge a shipping fee from € 11.95.
When returning the Bednest, do I pay charges?
When you have hired a Bednest, you will receive towards the end of the rental period information about the returning of your Bednest. The information will contain instructions about how to print a label. This way, you do not have to pay charges. You can also choose where you wish to drop off your parcel at a DPD Parcel Shop near you. If you prefer to drop your parcel off at our warehouse in Bussum, you are of course welcome to do so. In that case, inform us in advance when we can expect you.
When you have bought items from our web shop that you wish to return, the costs of returning will be at your own expense. Returning them yourself to our warehouse, is also an option.
How do I know the shipping status of my order?
Via email we send you the status of your order. As soon as your order is ‘complete’, you will receive an email. On the day before delivery, you will receive an email from DPD (around 7 p.m.) that informs you of the delivery time.
Can you tell me what time my parcel will be delivered?
Unfortunately, we cannot give you an exact time of delivery. However, you can change the delivery date via DPD.
Can I receive my order at a different address?
Yes, during the order process you can choose the option: ‘different delivery address’. If the delivery address is in the name of a company, then please clearly indicate the name of the organization and also clearly state your name to make sure you receive your parcel.
Do you also send packages abroad?
Yes, Bednest ships to almost every country.
What if I gave you the wrong delivery address?
If your order is not yet sent, we can change the address. Contact our customer service as soon as possible, tel. (+31)(0)357370587.
Right of withdrawal
- The customer is entitled to terminate the agreement within fourteen 14 days without giving any reason for doing so. The term starts from the moment after the customer received the complete order from Pink Cloud.
- If the customer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, the customer must notify Pink Cloud via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The customer must state this in this email:
- the order number;
- description of the product that he wishes to return;
- his name, address and telephone number
- If the customer invokes his right of withdrawal via email, Pink Cloud will send the customer a confirmation upon receipt of the email.
- After the customer has notified Pink Cloud that he is exercising his right to terminate the agreement, the customer must return the product to Pink Cloud within 14 days, provided it is unused, undamaged and unchanged and in its original (undamaged) packaging.
- The customer must sufficiently frank the parcel that he returns.
- If the returned products are damaged, incomplete or used, this damage will be deducted from the amount paid by Pink Cloud to the customer in accordance with paragraph 9.
- If the customer dissolves the agreement in accordance with this article, the shipping costs associated with the returning of the product must be paid by the customer.
- The risk of returning the goods rests with the customer.
- In the event of a dissolution as described in this article, Pink Cloud will refund any amount already paid (i.e. the purchase price) within 14 days of the customer invoking its right of withdrawal.